Sunday, July 24, 2016

April Awakens Quickpages

Hello fellow scrapbookers!

Bre here, checking in to see how your summer is going. Here in DC, things are stiflingly hot. You know what they say about dry heat, wet heat, blah blah blah? Well, all I know is it's 100 degrees plus swamp humidity and boy am I longing for those early first days of Spring or even FALL at this point! lol. I guess the grass is always greener, am I right? :) At least it's a great excuse to stay inside and scrap!

In the spirit of more humane temperatures, I decided to break out Susan's lovely April Awakens Collection. Filled with gorgeous flowers and a refreshing green and yellow color palette, this gorgeous set of papers, cards, clusters & elements is great for everything from Easter to gardening photos, or even documenting a hiking adventure!





I loved that I was able to get such different looks out of each layout I made- and that I was able to get such a great variety of photos scrapped. After all, that's the goal, right?

If you like these and would like to get some of your own photos easily scrapped, you can pick up this bundle of quick pages in the store for a steal HERE:


I hope you like them!

As a thank you for being such great customers (and listening to my heat-wave rant lol), I have a little goodie for you:



Download you're freebie HERE, and remember, Susan has a super pretty journal card pack that coordinates, and would be great for all your pocket scraping needs!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pages are always so gorgeous! Wish I had a fraction of your scrapping skills, LOL. Thanks for such a pretty card! Therese